For the purposes of the grant opportunity, “RACSs” encompasses:
What is the eNRMC?
eNRMC stands for Electronic National Residential Medication Charts. It involves moving from paper-based to electronic prescribing in Registered Aged Care Services.
This is a recommendation which arose from the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety.
The use of eNRMCs contributes to improved medication management and safety practices and improved health outcomes for Australians.Download the full guide
Residential Aged Care Services
- Residential Aged Care Services
- National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Program residential services
- Multi-Purpose Services that provide residential aged care services.
Strong Care – Your eNRMC platform
Sofihub has partnered with Strong Care, offering a comprehensive eNRMC from e-controlled drug register, e-prescribing and drug administration to automated reporting.
Our easy-to-use platform means implementation and training is fast and simple.
Our Clinical Pharmacists specialising in aged care will support you with in-person and online training. We also provide step-by-step instruction manuals, “how-to” videos and a dedicated 24/7 support line.
Download the guide
Included in this step-by-step guide:
- When will the eNRMC Adoption grant opportunity be available?
- Who is eligible for the eNRMC Adoption grant opportunity?
- What are the funding amounts for the eNRMC Adoption grant opportunity?
- How to apply for the grant?
- What can you spend the grant on?